Time Management Awareness
21st Mar, 2024

Time Management Awareness

Course Description :

The Pareto Principle suggests that, on average, 80% of our workday is spent on trivial tasks, leaving only 20% for crucial matters. To optimize productivity and ensure a worthwhile return on investment, it’s essential to empower employees with effective time management skills.

Our Time Management training course equips learners with practical strategies to overcome common obstacles that hinder effective time management. Participants will explore methods for setting SMART goals, combating procrastination, and staying motivated. Upon completion, participants will receive a Time Management Awareness certificate, instantly acknowledging their newly acquired skills.

  • Duration: Completion time for our Time Management Skills training course varies between 1 to 2 hours based on the chosen delivery method, ensuring you receive your certificate upon completion.
  • Entry & Level: Our Time Management course welcomes participants of all levels without any barriers to entry, designed as an awareness course suitable for everyone.
  • Certification: Upon completing the online course, you can either download your Time Management Awareness certificate immediately or access it later online.
  • Accreditations: Our Time Management Skills training course is CPD accredited, aligning with recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.

latest course

Staff Appraisal Skills...

Ensuring your staff’s productivity and maximizing their value to your organization hinge...

apply now

LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN ADULT CARE (RQF) – DEMENTIA P...

This course is approved by Skills for Care and regulated by Ofqual and meets the CQC requi...

apply now